Pet Friendly Hotel
A Family Vacation Should Include the WHOLE Family
We know you slide them treats under the table at home. And spend hours grooming and playing with them. And we won’t even talk about your dog’s Halloween costume. So we don’t really expect you to leave your pets at home when you travel. And that’s why we have designated pet rooms available. For an additional $20 daily cleaning fee, we provide a vacation spot for you and your pet that is clean and comfortable. So you can spend your time with your best friend.
So your best friend is welcome here. In fact, we were independently audited by Pets Can Stay, and met all their requirements for standard certification. . We didn’t bribe them, either. Not even with dog treats.
The point is, our non-smoking, pet-friendly rooms offer everything you and your animal pet could need. That includes towels, dog treats, and small bags for… whatever.
Here, A Dog’s Life Is A Good Thing
• Pets in designated pet rooms only
• $20.00 daily fee charged for additional cleaning to a maximum of $45 a week
• Pets not to be left alone in the room
• Dogs must be on leashes when outside the room (Hey, nobody’s perfect)
• Owner is responsible for noise and damage
• Stay 4 nights with your pet and we’ll wave the 5th night fee. Nights don’t need to be consecutive
We also have green spaces near each of our hotels for walks. Sorry, no squirrels for them to chase.
$1 from every pet fee collected is donated back to the BCSPCA. Not every pet has it as good as yours.