Did you know:
Accent Inns was ranked one of the Best Places to Work in BC 2011
Over 50% of our staff have been with our hotel chain for 5 years or more?
That our Founder helps clean toilets - (don’t believe me - watch the video)
Being a family owned business, we treat our staff like one of our own… (except without the inheritance)
If you have the following qualities, Accent Inns might just be the place for you!
- Enjoy having fun at work (and doing a great job at the same time!)
- Bring a healthy dose of humour to your work (we draw the line at whoopee cushions and super soaker spray guns!)
- A can-do, flexible attitude (if you like rigid rules and policies – go work in a bank!)
- Of course, certain positions do require different skill-sets – see below for the available positions with Accent Inns and the skills required for each one.
HELLO...Is it you we're looking for??
Regional Sales Manager, Accent Inns-Thompson Okanagan
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who has the drive for prospecting new business while increasing and maintaining revenue from assigned accounts through direct external sales efforts. We are looking for a dynamic, proactive person who is a self-driven, enthusiastic individual that will take the initiative necessary for success. We are looking for a hunter at heart. This position will be based in the Thompson Okanagan area and responsible for representing Accent Inns Kelowna & Accent Inns Kamloops.
- Actively researching, qualifying and soliciting new business prospects through personal sales calls, lead follow ups, networking, ongoing correspondence and daily cold calling quotas.
- Successfully maintaining and building on existing client relationships that results in achieving and exceeding room & revenue goals.
- Preparing sales reports and maintaining accurate records of both current and potential business with complete follow through.
- Preparing, customizing and following up on proposals/contracts and responding to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Facilitating familiarization tours and participating in industry/trade functions and shows.
- Actively participating in regular sales meetings including providing data and feedback on competition and current market trends.
- Prepare proposals and presentations, and lead negotiations to meet the needs of both client and hotels.
- Active participation in community and industry related organizations.
- Results and revenue oriented with a proactive sales approach.
- Hotel sales experience and an excellent network of contacts are required to succeed in this position.
- Effective prospecting/cold-calling skills and organizational/time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self.
- Travel is required therefore your own vehicle and valid driver’s license is a necessity
If this sounds like you, and you are a high energy and fun individual to work with, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.